Княжество Балтия|Baltic Principality

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Office.

Сообщений 1 страница 11 из 11

According to the order that have been published before, I Lord Duke of South Land of Gary, Chancellor of Baltic Principality, Gary Inglish made a historical decision today on the date of 25 June 2012 in the year of our Lord.

Today I have fulfilled the order, and deleted units City of Slandigrad, City of Kasirijsk, City of Millbrook.
This has been done in order to help our Baltic society to develop. But it is not the end of the South Land of Gary. We will work on it and develop it even more and more.

Coat of Arms of South Land of Gary.
http://s1.uploads.ru/i/6/E/r/6Er9O.jpg

Coat of Arms of His Royal Highness Duke of South Land of Gary
http://s1.uploads.ru/i/c/C/7/cC7p8.png

Order 28/06/2012-1

I His Highness Lord Duke of South Land of Gary, Chancellor of Baltic Principality, Major Gary Inglish command,
that today on the day of 28th of June 2012 in the year of our Lord,
to declare hymn All Hail The Power of Jesus Name, as an official National Hymn of South Land of Gary.

What is the value of the coat of arm's of the Duchy of Army?

Happy New 2013 Year!

+1

URGENT!

Mr Igor Ahmedov (Gary Inglish) will send a letter to Her Majesty The Queen Elizabeth II concerning recent bill of British Parliament on the Same Sex Marriage. Igor strongly opposes same sex marriage, on his Facebook page Igor wrote: "Memebrs of the parliament who voted for the bill on gay marriages didn't just go against the nation, church and traditional definition of marriage. They went against Almighty God and on the day of judgement unless they repent, they will be eternally condemned to hell"

Reminder: Igor is a Radical Fundamental Evangelical Christian, leader of Christian ministry Thy Kingdom Come.

+2

I, as a Catholic, I support your position!

+1

А вообще если откровенно, конечно проблема в том, что ,в это непременно втянут Англиканскую Церковь. Это ясно с 2010 года.
Чисто по человечески...мне этих людей жаль. Но ..это тот случай , когда нельзя решить вопрос голосованием Парламента, Референдумом и пр. and etc! (разрешить как и запретить )  Есть такие вопросы. Их мало но они есть. Спросите людей за или против они смертной казни? Все скажут ЗА. Но этот вопрос нельзя отдать на откуп голосованию. Есть много причин. С этой ситуацией тоже самое. На востоке говорят так " Не трогай проблему ,и она тебя не тронет" .Как раз на этот случай. Но нет, всем- же неймется(словно  более важных нет забот в Мире ! ) - и вот результаты.

Order 11/02/2013-1
I His Highness Lord Duke of South Land of Gary, Prime-Minister of Baltic Principality, Major Gary Inglish command,

To accept the Main Law of South Land of Gary, on all territories of South Land of Gary.

Что ожидать в скором:
Закон о Палате Лордов
и Указ об Основании Места Собрания Христиан (с последующими документами)
и остальные законы и акты перечисленные в Основном Законе. Так-же планируется выпуск Основного Закона на Русском Языке.

Сервис форумов BestBB © 2016-2020. Создать форум бесплатно